Wednesday 20 December 2006

Proton Power, Part 2

Wahoo….

Well I sent off my quote late last night for Proton Power blueprint list and we settled on a price, well lets face it I was going to agree with what ever price his suggested really to just make sure he passed them on over to me.

This afternoon I logon to find I had an eve mail saying the blueprints where waiting for me. I had a look but couldn’t find anything. Noticing he was online I sent him a convo to double check. Turns out he spelt my name wrong but we soon got that fixed. There was that many blueprints he had to split the contract into two parts.

As soon as I claimed the blueprints I grabbed my shuttle and flew my arse on over to the station to which they where located as fast as its little engine could move. Finally docked I open my personal hanger and it was flooded with blueprints, I counted around 600-700, I gave up in the end.

This turned out to be a right good little score… all mine…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is that a scam? It sounds like he sold you more blueprints than you expected.

Anonymous said...

Because Mr Noob, He wasn't buying the BPO's off the guy, they were being "given" to him so he could research them.